Neighborhood Resource List

Have a concern in your neighborhood?

Animal Services: 360.352.2510

  • Barking dogs or nuisance animals
  • Animals at large

Code Enforcement: 360.753.8487

  • Accumulation of garbage, trash, junk, or recyclable materials
  • Inoperable or unlicensed vehicle on private property for more than 30 days
  • Inoperable or unlicensed vehicle on public property (City right-of-way) 
  • Excess animals at a residence: more than 3 dogs, cats or hens
  • Structure that fails to meet minimum exterior standards
  • Vegetation encroaching into the right-of-way, creating a pedestrian or traffic hazard
  • Signs in or over the right-of-way, excluding political signs
  • Sandwich board more than 20 feet from the front door of the business it advertises
  • Performing construction (residential or commercial) without obtaining a building permit

Fire Marshall: 360.753.8348

  • Dry, overgrown vegetation which may present a fire hazard

Police Department: 360.753.8300 

  • Report information on a past crime (occurred more than an hour or two prior)
  • Questions and information including police reports 
  • For Emergencies dial 9-1-1

Public Works: 360.753.8333 Option 0

  • Trash or debris on public property (City right-of-way)
  • Vegetation obstructing traffic signs or clear sight at intersections
  • Traffic signs down (stop signs, etc.)

Urban Forester: 360.753.8301

  • Hazardous trees on City property
  • Tree cutting permits

Thurston County: 360.709.3083

  • Code enforcement issues outside of City Limits, including the Urban Growth Area