Meetings during COVID-19
All boards and commissions will be holding their meetings online until further notice. You can register to attend the Zoom meetings using a link posted in the meeting agendas.
The Utility Advisory Committee (UAC) was established in 1998 to act as a public advisor to the City Council, the City Manager's office and the Public Works Department on utility policy matters for the City's four public utilities: Water, Wastewater, Storm and Surface Water, and Waste ReSources. In consultation with Public Works staff, the UAC makes recommendations on items, such as establishing rates based on levels of service and revenues, that are critical in supporting utility operations and infrastructure.
UAC 2021-2022 work plan (adopted by City Council on April 13, 2021)
Boards and commissions will be hold their meetings online until further notice.
View 2021 Meeting Dates
The Utility Advisory Committee normally meets the 1st Thursday of the month, at 5:30 p.m., in Olympia City Hall Room 207, 601 4th Avenue East (unless otherwise noted below).
- February 4
- March 4
- April 1
- May 6
- June 3 Register to attend the meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_2GNDp8W2S_uOfbsB5mwcRA
- NO MEETING JULY
- August 12 (special meeting notice)
- September 2
- October 7
- November 4
- December 2
Get additional meeting details, agendas, and minutes on our online meeting calendar.
Nine members of which a majority reside in the City of Olympia or Olympia's Urban Growth area:
- Dani Clark - term expires 2022
- Michael Bradley - term expires 2024
- Dennis Bloom, Vice Chair - term expires 2022
- Donald Krug - term expires 2024
- Kristin Lamson - term expires 2024
- Cullen Stephenson, Chair - term expires 2023
- Arland D. Schneider - term expires 2022
- Roger Wilson - term expires 2023
- Pat Vernon - term expires 2023
Contact Staff Liaison, Eric Christensen, 360.570.3741 or email@example.com