Meetings during COVID-19
All boards and commissions will be holding their meetings online until further notice. You can register to attend the Zoom meetings using a link posted in the meeting agendas.
The Design Review Board (DRB) was established to apply design review requirements and guidelines in the review of public and private projects throughout the City and the Olympia urban growth area in order to preserve the special quality of areas which have a discernible character or are of special historic significance.
The Design Review Board meets on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month, at 6:30 p.m., in Olympia City Hall Room 207, 601 4th Avenue East (unless otherwise noted below).
View 2021 meeting dates
- January 14, 28
- February 11, 25
- March 11, 25
- April 8, 22
- May 13, 27
- June 10, 24
- July 8, 22
- August 12, 26
- September 9, 23
- October 14, 28
- November 4, 18
- December 9
Get additional meeting details, agendas, and minutes on our online meeting calendar.
Membership Criteria & Appointment Information
- Roussa Cassel - term ends 2024
- Ingrid Gulden - term ends 2022
- Bassim Kreem - term ends 2023
- Joseph LaValle, Chair - term ends 2024
- Angela Rush, Co-chair - term ends 2022
- Virginia Sorrells - term ends 2023
- Nine members of which two must be architects
- Term: 3 years, ends March 31
- Appointed by: Olympia City Council
Contact Staff Liaison, Catherine McCoy, at 360.570.3776 or email@example.com