Current Parks Status
Parks are open during operating hours, access to some facilities may be limited. Outdoor recreation activities and gatherings involving up to 10 people are allowed when physical distancing can be maintained. Please observe the following guidelines in order to ensure we can safely provide this access to the community:
- Masks Are Required: Unless you are recreating alone, masks are required for everyone ages 6 and up, and strongly recommended for children ages 3-5.
- Practice Physical Distancing: Stay 6 feet apart from other park-goers. If there's a crowd, come back another time.
Go Before You Go!: Park restroom access may be limited as we return to full staffing.
Leave No Trace: Pack it in (bring hand sanitizer & water), pack it out (take garbage).
- Observe Closures of Specific Park Elements: Woodruff Park Sprayground and Heritage Fountain remain closed for now.
- Stay Home: If you're not feeling well, please stay home.
The following services are currently available:
- Olympia Center Customer Service by phone: 360.753.8380, email and in person, M-F, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM.
Park Shelter Rentals (within individual shelter maximums).
Please contact 360.753.8380 for shelter reservation inquiries.
- Olympia Center and Harbor House Rentals that meet physical distancing requirements.
- Percival Landing Boat Moorage.
We are currently offering a limited amount of in-person recreation programming, where physical distancing requirements and group size restrictions can be met within our facilities. Our Virtual Programming will continue.
Summer Day Camps Open
Details on our approach to Summer Camp 2020 can be found in this document, which follows best practices and health guidance as we know it. For general inquiries about summer camp, please contact 360.753.8380 or email@example.com.
Outdoor Youth and Adult Team Sports
Closely following the guidance in the Outdoor Youth Team Sports and Outdoor Adult Recreation Team Sports Guidance from the Governor’s Office, some modified adult sports leagues and youth and adult sports classes & clinics have resumed.
Information, Sections & Services
Featured Programs & Projects