Free Workshop: Stormwater Maintenance for Pros
Stormwater contractors, landscapers and property managers are invited to a FREE technical workshop.
Looking for way to expand your stormwater know-how? At this technical workshop you will learn what to look for when evaluating a project and how to avoid costly mistakes. Topics include:
· How to properly maintain stormwater systems
· How to identify problems and how to fix them
· How to file the correct paperwork in order to meet local reporting requirements
· Stormwater regulations and recommended practices to keep your clients in compliance
· Site visit for hands-on stormwater system question-and-answer session
Workshop Date, Time & Location
· Saturday, November 18, from 8:30 a.m. – Noon
· Tumwater City Hall, 555 Israel Road S.W. in Tumwater
Participants may choose to have their business added to Thurston County’s online list of service providers that have attended this workshop. Potential customers, such as homeowner associations, can view the list on the County’s Stormwater Utility website.
Space is limited, advance registration is required. Sign up now at stormforms.org/signup
Workshop sponsored by Thurston County and the cities of Olympia, Lacey and Tumwater.