Boulevard & Morse-Merryman Road Closure
On September 22 & 23, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. the Boulevard Road and Morse Merryman Road intersection will be closed for paving of the new roundabout. Paving is weather dependent and will be rescheduled if necessary.
The streets listed below will be CLOSED to through traffic:
- Boulevard Rd. from 31st Ct. to 36th Ave.
- Morse-Merryman Rd. from Van Epps St. to Boulevard Rd.
The streets listed below will be LOCAL ACCESS ONLY:
- Boulevard Rd. from 22nd Ave. to 31st Ct., access is from the north only
- Boulevard Rd. from 36th Ave. to Log Cabin Rd., access is from the south only
- Morse-Merryman Rd. from Wiggins to Van Epps St., access is from the east only
- Bicyclists and pedestrians should avoid the work zone or follow directions flaggers.
- Bicyclist that must pass through the work zone will be direct to walk on sidewalks only.
- Emergency vehicles will have access at all times.
- Intercity Transit will re-route their buses to avoid the work area.
The completed roundabout will enhance motorist, bicycle and pedestrian safety and flow.
The roundabout will reopen on Sunday evening.