Schedule Update for Crack Seal Roadway Repairs
The City’s contractor, LJ Hilton, Inc., began the 2018 Crack Sealing Project on Monday, June 18, 2018. Crews will work four 10-hour days, Monday through Thursday, working from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. This schedule could change depending on the weather forecast. Crews will work through the priority list until we run out of materials. Drivers should expect minor traffic delays. When necessary, we will bag meters and post “no parking” signs.
Please follow us on Twitter @olyprojects for updates and stay tuned to #CrackSealTeam18.
Crack Sealing Priority List
- 5th Avenue from 4th Avenue Roundabout to Sylvester Street and Olympic Way from 4th Avenue Roundabout to Harrison Avenue Roundabout
- 4th Avenue from Wilson Street to Pacific Avenue
- Plum Street from Henderson Boulevard to Union Avenue
- Sleater-Kinney Road from I-5 Bridge to 15th Avenue NE
- Capitol Way from 25th Avenue SE to Market Street Roundabout
- Capitol Boulevard from Eskridge Way to O’Farrell Avenue
- Capital Mall Drive from Cooper Point Place to Cooper Point Road
- Capital Mall Drive from Cooper Point Road to Black Lake Boulevard
- Fones Road from 18th Avenue to Pacific Avenue
- Evergreen park Drive from Cooper Point Road/Auto Mall Drive to Evergreen Park Drive