Schedule for Upcoming Roadway Crack Repairs
Beginning Tuesday, June 13, 2017 and continuing through the end of June, the City’s contractor, C.R. Contracting, will prepare and seal asphalt and concrete cracks on various City streets. This year’s project focuses on downtown streets. Work will take place from 6 a.m. until 3 p.m. There will be some noise during these hours.
We will be working with the contractor to minimize impacts to parking. Drivers should expect some minor traffic delays.
Anticipated Schedule (Weather dependent)
- June 13-14: Harrison Avenue from McPhee Road to Kenyon Street
- June 15: Mud Bay Road from Hwy 101 to Rosewood Drive
- June 15-16: 4th Avenue from the Bridge to Sylvester Street
- June 19-21: 4th Avenue from Water Street to Pacific Avenue
- June 22: Plum Street from Union Avenue to Henderson Boulevard
- June 22: Union Avenue from Plum Street to Eastside Street
- June 23: 5th Avenue from Olympic Way to Sylvester Street
- June 26: 5th Avenue from Capitol Way to Plum Street
- June 27: State Avenue from Water Street to Plum Street
- June 27: Water Street from State Avenue to 4th Avenue
- June 27: Olympic Way from 4th Avenue to Harrison Avenue