Free Neighborhood Stormwater Pond Maintenance Workshop
Property Owners and HOAs Invited to FREE Stormwater Pond Workshop
Do you have a have a stormwater pond in your neighborhood but you’re not sure how to maintain it? At this free workshop, you will learn how to care for your neighborhood stormwater management system to make sure it performs the work it is designed to do. Help prevent local flooding and property damage, and help keep local streams healthy.
The workshop includes classroom instruction and a “hands-on” outdoor question and answer session. Information will be provided on how to:
- Identify common problems seen in stormwater systems (such as wet or dry ponds, or other stormwater features)
- Inspect your system and when to submit annual reports
- Avoid future costly repairs to your system by addressing problems early
- Get in touch with professional service providers
When & Where?
- Saturday, April 6, 2019
- 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- South Puget Sound Community College
- Building 35, Room 251
Light refreshments provided. Space is limited, so advance registration is required. Sign up at stormforms.org/signup