Construction of three buildings containing a total of 86 residential units, parking for 73 vehicles, and approximately 8,500 sq.ft. of commercial retail space along State Avenue. Included in the proposal is a pedestrian watercourse along the east property line that will extend north from Cherry Street to Marine Drive.
- June 28, 2017, the Community Planning & Development Department received a complete application for development of the project.
- June 7, 2017, Notice of Application was issued.
- July 26, 2017, Modifications were made to the proposal, and revisions resubmitted.
- August 1, 2017, Updated Notice of Application issued.
- September 28, 2017, Concept Design Review Board Meeting
- October 10, 2017, Substantive Review Comments to Project Proponent
Neighborhood Meeting - August 29, 2017
Concept Design Review Board Meeting - September 28, 2017
How to Comment on the Proposal
If you would like to comment on the proposal, please direct written comments to Catherine McCoy, Associate Planner, at PO Box 1967, Olympia WA 98501, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Written comments are welcome throughout the land use review process.
View Public Comments
Land Use Submittal
Architectural Plan Set
Notice of Application
Land Use Review Process
Contact Catherine McCoy, Associate Planner, at 360-570-3776, email@example.com