2019 Summer Camps
Registration for summer camps will open the first Monday in March. The Summer Camp Brochure will be available the week prior.
Experience Summer With Us!
Are you looking for fun, safe, affordable, and AWESOME options for your child this summer? Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation has camps for every interest and age level!
Your child can join us for half-day, full day, or overnight camps, with various options for ages 3-18. Send them for a day, a week, or the whole summer! We've got:
- Full Day Camps
- Mini Camps
- Adventure Camps
- Sailing Camps
- Overnight Camps
- STEM Camps
- Art Camps
- Media Camps
- Leadership Camps
- and more!!!
Registration & Fees
- Registration is on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE basis.
- Unless otherwise noted, fees must be paid at the time of registration.
- We offer scheduled payment plans for most camps, allowing you to spread out your payments when registering for multiple weeks. Simply register normally and hold your child’s spot by inputting your credit card and selecting the payment plan option during checkout. Your card will be charged in full for each camp 2 weeks in advance of each camp session. Please contact us for additional information on payment plans at 360-753-8380.
- Most camp fees include supplies. When additional supplies are required, lists are available at registration or at the first class.
If a fee is a hardship, please contact us about our “Fun Fund” scholarship program.
Please look for and complete any waivers or intake paperwork at the time of registration.
- If a camp is full, we can place you on a waiting list and will contact you if a space opens up.
- For camps that are more than 5 business days from the start date, you will have 48 hours to confirm your spot before it is given to the next person on the waitlist. If a camp is 5 business days or less from the start date, you will have 24 hours to confirm your spot before it is given to the next person on the waitlist.
Refunds & Cancellations
- Satisfaction guaranteed! If you are not satisfied with any of our camps, we will refund the full amount if you call before the second day of camp. If two days of camp have passed, we will pro-rate your refund. Refunds are not issued after the third day of camp.
- Camp Withdrawals/Transfers: Full trip and camp refunds will be issued (less $5 administration fee) when we receive cancellation notification at least two weeks prior to the start of camp. If the registration is cancelled within two weeks from the first day of camp, we will hold back a $25 late cancellation fee from your refund. Transfers to later camp sessions will only be accepted if requested at least two week prior to the start of the camp initially registered for.
FREE Summer Lunch Program & SKIPP
All youth ages 18 are invited to join us for a free lunch all summer long at Garfield and Madison Elementary Schools. After lunch, kids ages 6-12 can attend the Summer Kids in Parks Program (SKIPP) and enjoy free supervised activites.