Last Call for 2019!
Inscriptions make great alternative gifts for graduations, Mothers Day, Fathers day, weddings, birthdays, & other celebrations. Fill out and return the form by Friday, April 19 to be included this year.
Make Your Mark on Percival Landing
In 2010, the City of Olympia began a restoration project to improve the safety and accessibility of Percival Landing. This project was funded in part by donations to the Percival Railing Project.
The Percival Railing Project continues today, allowing you to make your mark on this beautiful space for years to come. Inscriptions make great alternative gifts for graduations, Mothers Day, Fathers day, weddings, birthdays, and other celebrations or memorials.
How to Donate
To contribute to the Percival Railing Project, return a completed donation form and payment to the address below. Make checks payable to City of Olympia.
Percival Railing Project
City of Olympia, Parks, Arts & Recreation
222 Columbia St NW
Olympia, WA 98501
Rules & Restrictions
- Please submit family and individual names only, no “In memory of,” “In honor of,” etc.
- Business names, phrases, or logos will not be accepted for the railing.
- The City has the right to refuse or revise any submitted text that does not hold to name only.
- Your chosen names will be sandblasted into a railing plate.
- Names will be added at intervals rather than upon receipt of form. We have a Gift Certificate (PDF) available for you to present at the time of gifting and we will update you once the inscription is complete.
- Locations will be at the discretion of City staff and size of characters are subject to change.
- Donation levels are $50, $100, $500 and $1,000 depending on size and location of name. For tax deductibility, please consult with a tax advisor.
For more information or to donate via cash or credit contact Olympia Parks, Arts & Recreation 360.753.8380.