Wastewater Plan Under Review
The City of Olympia is in the process of updating the Wastewater Management Plan. A Public Hearing is scheduled; we would like your comments on the proposed changes.
Revisions to the Plan Include:
- Providing for the allowance of onsite sewage systems on lots larger than one (1) acre under specific conditions,
- Spelling out specific substantive requirements to clarify regulatory policies, and
- Eliminating an attachment through the integration of corrected grinder pump text into Chapter 14.
The applicable revised chapters are provided with changes to the text highlighted so that proposed changes will be easy to identify.
- Chapter 13 - STEP System Program
- Chapter 14 - Onsite Sewage System Program
- Chapter 17 - Summary of Plan
Hard Copies Available:
Hard copies of the Wastewater Management Plan will be available at the following locations. Please be aware that you must review this document onsite. Copies are not available to sign out.
- Community Planning and Development at 837 7th Avenue, SE
Public Works Plaza at 924 7th Avenue, SE, Suite A. Download our printer-friendly driving directions. Our hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
How to Comment:
Please return any comments or questions no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, September 14, 2007.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 360.753.8087
- Mail: P.O. Box 1967, Olympia, WA 98507-1967
Comments will be reviewed, final updates made, and the Plan will be presented to City Council in September.