How do I use the online service?
- Quick Pay: Pay your utility bill without registering for an account. Just click on the 'Pay Now' button. For more information view the Quick Pay Instructions.
- Register: Access your account with a convenient login. To create an account click on the ‘Register’ button. For more information view the Register for an Account Instructions.
- Manage your Account: Make a payment, manage multiple accounts, sign-up for paperless billing, track your water usage, view payment history and garbage and recycling pick up day. For more information view the Manage Your Account Instructions.
What do I need to use the online service?
- Your account number. You must have your account number, which can be found at the top of your utility bill. View this sample bill for its location.
- Your street numerics (street address). This is the numeric portion of your service address on your utility bill. It is located directly under your account number. Put in only your house number - NOT your complete street address. View this sample bill for its location.
- Credit Card. We accept Visa and MasterCard and Discover.
When can I use this online service?
You can now access and pay your utility bill online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How long until my payment is posted to my account?
Payments may take up to 1 business day to post to your account.
I still need more information?