Several Different Options Available
- Automatic payment through the City: Visit our automatic payment page for more information.
- By mail: We accept checks, money orders, and cashier's checks. Just use the return envelope provided with your statement. Please do not mail cash. We recommend mailing payments at least 7 business days before the due date.
- Bill pay at your bank: This option is convenient and saves the Utility money - no credit card fees and higher processing costs. Contact your bank to see if they offer this service.
- In person:
- City Hall: We accept checks, cash, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover), debit cards (Visa and MasterCard), cashier's checks and money orders. City Hall - 600 4th Ave E.
- Online and automated phone system payment with a credit or debit card: Access your basic account information and make payments online. Pay via automated phone system 24 hours a day by calling 360.753.8340, select option 1.
Using a Credit Card to Pay? What You Need to Know
While the City offers the convenience of credit card payments, did you know that using credit and debit cards costs the Utility (and ratepayers) more to process than other payment options? If you want a convenient, paperless payment option, automatic payments through either the City or your bank - cost the utility - and you as the ratepayer, less.
LifeLine Assistance Program
The City offers a 50% rate discount for customers who qualifty as low income elderly (age 62 or over) or low income permanently disabled citizens. For more information, visit our Lifeline Rates Program page.
Have Other Questions?
Contact us, we are here to help.
- Physical Address: City Hall - 601 4th Ave E Olympia
- Phone: 360.753.8340 (for customer service select "0")
- TTY: 360.753.8270
- Hours: Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Except City-recognized holidays
- Mailing Address: PO Box 7966, Olympia, WA 98507-7966