Scheduled Work - Regular Hours:
There is no charge for disconnect/reconnect services during business hours. Call Public Works before 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday for same day service: 360.753.8333, option 0.
After Hours Services:
Customers will be charged $110 for after hours non-emergency water service disconnects/reconnects. Examples include:
- Restoring service to delinquent accounts.
- New service for tenants and/or owners moving into a residence.
- You must call 360.753.8340 before 5:00 p.m. to restore service to delinquent accounts.
There is no charge for emergency shutoffs. During normal business hours, call Public Works at 360.753.8333. After 5:00 p.m., on weekends and on holidays, please call Emergency Dispatch at 360.753.8333.
Have Other Questions?
Contact Utility Billing:
- Physical Address: 601 4th Ave E
- Phone: 360.753.8340 (for customer service representative selection option 0)
- Washington State Relay Service for Hearing Impaired: 7-1-1 or 1.800.833.6384.
- Hours: Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. except City recognized holidays
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 7966, Olympia, WA 98507-7966