Updated Online Utility Billing Service
The online utility billing service has a new look with added features. You can now choose to receive e-statements, manage multiple utility accounts, and much more. Visit our Utility Billing Online Help page for more information or launch the online utility billing service.
Start or Stop Service
- Call Utility Billing at 360.753.8340 >> Select option 0.
- TTY 360.753.8270
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Monday - Friday, Except City recognized holidays.
- Important Notice: Starting March 1, 2011, customers will be charged $110 for after hours non-emergency water service disconnects/reconnects. Learn more ....
Convenient Payment Options
Learn more about our rates.
The City of Olympia offers a Lifeline Rate on utilities services for customers who qualify as low-income and disabled, and low-income senior citizens.
Other Utility Information
For more information on a specific utility, please visit one of the links below.
Have Other Questions?
Contact us, we are here to help.
- Physical Address: 601 4th Avenue East - New City Hall
- Phone: 360.753.8340 (for customer service representative select "0")
- TTY: 360.753.8270
- Hours: Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. except City recognized holidays
- Mailing Address: PO Box 7966, Olympia, WA 98507-7966