Get Waste Wise!
We offer FREE waste assessments to small and large businesses, schoools and other organizations in an effort to help them reduce waste.
What is a Waste Assessment?
We begin by visiting your business, at your convenience, to review the types and quantities of material it generates.
We then help you determine the most economical and environmentally preferred options for reducing, reusing or disposing of materials.
After the visit, you will receive a written assessment with recommendations and helpful tips on how to improve and/or streamline your waste and collection efforts.
A Waste Assessment Helps Determine the Following:
- Types & amounts of material your business generates
- Whether items can be reused, recycled or diverted from your waste stream
- How to best collect your materials
- Optimum size of containers needed for your business
- Potential cost savings
- Whether Commercial Organics Collection is right for your business
Did You Know?
A waste assessment can earn you credit towards a Thurston Green Business award and/or a Washington Green Schools award.
Arrange for Your FREE Waste Assessment
Contact Spencer Orman at 360.753.8752 or email@example.com
Outside city limits? You need Thurston County Waste Audits