Conservation - Outdoor Residential
Olympia Must be WATER WISE
During the summer months daily water demand can be more than double the average, mostly due to lawn and garden watering. The City must ensure our water system can meet customer and fire department needs.
- Be a Leak Detector: Fix that leaky hose!
- Check your irrigation system: Get the facts about irrigation.
- Help being WATER WISE: Free outdoor water saving kits & more!
- Install a rain barrel: Find out about our rebate!
- Remove your sod: There are quick or easy ways to do-it-yourself.
- Upgrade your irrigation controller: Find out about our NEW rebate!
- WATER WISE plants: Suggestions and ideas for your garden.
- WATER WISE watering methods: Tips to help save water and money!
Earn A WATER WISE Medallion
Make a pledge and get a WATER WISE Medallion. This beautiful metal 4" medallion can be the talk of your neighborhood. Show it proudlly, that you are WATER WISE. Medallion available to residential City of Olympia water customers only. Not available for businesses. Limit one per household.
Kids Can Be WATER WISE Too!
Check out our fun page for kids. There are fun, educational WATER WISE games and videos for kids. Because kids can be WATER WISE too.
WATER WISE Videos
These videos are also featured on our kids page.
Be a Leak Detector
Be a leak detector - fix them when you find them.
Man with Eight Arms
Kids drink groundwater - help to keep it clean.
Use a Tuna Can
Remember, your garden only needs one inch of water per week.
Contact WATER WISE Staff:
- Water Conservation Program Office, 360.753.8271
- Email: email@example.com