McAllister Springs Tours Postponed Indefinitely (Updated May 1, 2013)
Due to construction activities at McAllister Springs, the City will unfortunately not be able to provide field trips/tours. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please visit our McAllister Springs Field Trip webpage to learn more.
- 2013 Water Quality and Efficiency Report: Olympia's water continues to meet all federal and local drinking standards.
- Information on indoor and outdoor conservation applications.
- You may be eligible to participate in one of our high-efficiency toilet (HET) programs.
- Look for leaks around your home or business - Be a leak detector!
- Drinking Water Rates: Visit our rates page to learn about changes to your water bill.
- Water Disconnect & Reconnect: Learn about the new fee for after hours NON-emergency turn on/off services.
- Learn about the water surcharge (applies to customers that live outside the City limits and receive City water). Also learn about the agreement to annex which removes the surcharge.
Highlighted Program Information:
- McAllister Wellfield Project: Learn more about Olympia's new water source and construction project.
- Call before you dig: Doing work outside that requires digging? Be sure to call before you dig.
- Cross Connection: Ensure contaminants do not enter your drinking water system.
- Drinking Water Protection Area Boundaries have changed. Learn more and review latest updates.
- Your Landscape Matters! Protect groundwater and our drinking water supply by using our native and drought-tolerant landscape plans.
- Water Quality staff ensure Olympia's water meets all state and federal requirements and is safe to drink.
- Water Contaminant Fact Sheets: Informational facts sheets to learn more about copper, iron, nitrates and other contaminants.
- 2009-2014 Water System Plan: Learn more about the Water System Plan for 2009-2014.
- 2011 Water Use Efficiency Report: Learn more about our work to conserve water and reduce consumption; review our annual report.
Videos - Public Service Announcements
- Outdoor Leaks: Have leaks? Fix them when you find them.
- Outdoor Watering: Did you know that water use doubles in the summer? Learn about the tuna can test.
- Bottled vs Tap Water: Get great value and high quality drinking water.
- Drinking Water's a Great Value and we deliver.
- Source to Tap: Mr Maples learns it is important to be careful and protect our drinking water.
- Water Test Results for Aquariums