Sign Up Information
Registration for Olympia Parks, Arts & Recreation activities may be done three ways:
Online:Register 24 hours per day with a Visa, Mastercard or Discover.
Click Here to access Experience It! Online.
In Person:The Olympia Center
222 Columbia St. NW
Requires Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
Requires Visa, MasterCard or Discover
Sign-Up Form (pdf)
Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Minimum and maximum enrollment guidelines are used for each class.
- Fees must be paid at the time of registration. Make checks payable to City of Olympia.
- If a class is full, please ask to be put on the Waiting List.
- Most class fees include supplies. When supplies are required, lists are available at registration or at the first class.
- Classes with monthly fees cannot be pro-rated.
- If a fee is a hardship, call about our confidential scholarship program "Fun Fund" for City of Olympia residents within the Olympia School District boundaries.
- All classes are held at The Olympia Center, 222 Columbia St. NW, unless otherwise indicated.
- Gift certificates are available.
The City of Olympia does not discriminate against individuals with disabilities in City services, programs, or activities. The City provides reasonable accommodations to the public with disabilities. We invite you to contact the Parks, Arts and Recreation Department two (2) weeks in advance of the date a program begins or forty-eight (48) hours before Parks, Arts and Recreation meetings to discuss any special accommodations which may be necessary.
- The City of Olympia does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender in the operation, conduct, or administration of community athletics programs for youth or adults. For questions regarding this or other policy content related to field use, please contact Scott River, Recreation Manager, at 753.8506.
- If inclement weather causes a one-hour delay of the Olympia School District, our classes will be held. If it is two-hour delay, classes prior to noon will be canceled. If school is closed, classes will be cancelled.
- Classes will not meet on locally observed holidays unless otherwise noted by instructor.
Refund & Cancelation Policy
- Full class refunds (less $5 administration fee) are gladly made if requested 24 hours prior to the first class.
- For trip and camp refunds (less $5 administration fee) will be issued only with written/verbal notification received at least five business days prior to the trip/camp.
- For sports leagues, refunds (less $5 administration fee) will be issued only if made prior to registration deadline.
- Satisfaction guaranteed! If you are not satisfied with your class, we will refund the full amount if you call before the class meets a second time. If two classes have passed, we will pro-rate your refund. No refunds after the third class meeting.
- Classes that fail to meet minimum enrollment may be canceled. If a class is canceled because of low enrollment, you will be refunded in full. Olympia Parks, Arts & Recreation will make every effort to give 72 hours advance notice of low enrollment cancellations.
Fun Fund" Financial Assistance Program
At Olympia Parks, Arts & Recreation, we feel that every family should have the opportunity to participate in recreational programs regardless of income. The "Fun Fund" has been established through private contributions from the community to make recreational programs available to those in need. Funding for youth programs is available at 25-100% (up to $250 per year) and adults at 25-75% (up to $100 per year) levels depending on the household gross income. Applicants must meet Family Income Guidelines as determined by DSHS to be considered, but do not have to be receiving DSHS assistance to qualify. Financial assistance is dependant upon available funds.