Activity Nights are one of our longest standing programs (est. 1992). These events are fun and safe events for middle school students hosted at the local middle schools. Each event has a local DJ, dancing, gym games, karaoke and more.
Admission is $5 at the door. Parents are encouraged to volunteer.
Upcoming Activity Nights...
- Fri. January 25, 6:30-8:30 p.m. @ Jefferson Middle School (JMS and MMS students may attend)
- Fri. March 1, 6:30-8:30 p.m. @ Washington Middle School
- Fri. March 15, 6:30-8:30 p.m. @ ORLA (ORLA and RMS students may attend)
Our teen camps focus on experiencing the outdoors and all it has to offer. These spring and summer week-long camps will give teens the chance to experience skateboarding, mountain biking, stand up paddle boarding, skim boarding, kayaking and more.
Teen Camp Examples...
- Spring Break Adventure Camp
- Skate Camp
- Surf Camp
- Especially for Teens (EFT) Camp
- Tread Head Bike Camp
- Sailing Camps
- Kayak Camp
Our trips give teens an opportunity to experience a wide variety of activities and attractions. Some of the trips are just for teens and others are for the whole family.
Teen Trip Examples...
- Rock Climb Afterschool
- Comic Con
- Snow Shoe Trip to Snoqualmie Forest
- White Pass Ski/Snowboard Day
- Snow Shoe & Cross Country Ski Trip
- Kayak Trips
- Hike to Staircase
We offer classes to meet all interests, whether you are adventurous, artistic or have a mind for science and technology. Many of our classes are geared specifically toward teens, while some classes are for any age 12 and up.
Teen Class Examples...
- Learn to Skate
- Bike Maintenance
- Kayak Pool Rescue
- Learn Guitar
The City of Olympia Parks, Arts & Recreation is partnering with The Bridge Music Project to bring a variety of new programming designed to empower our communities youth through music. Learn more about each program on the web page.
Contact Luke Burns at 360.570.5857 or email@example.com