Details on our current planned approach to Summer Camps 2020 can be found in this document, which follows best practices and health guidance as we know it. We will continue to update this document as changes occur, and it will be dated on the bottom when modified. For general inquiries about summer camp, please contact 360.753.8380 or email@example.com.
Experience Summer With Us!
Are you looking for fun, safe, affordable, and awesome options for your child this summer? Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation has camps for every interest and age level!
Your child can join us for half-day, full day, or overnight camps, with various options for ages 4-18. Send them for a day, a week, or the whole summer! We've got:
- Full Day Camps
- Mini Camps
- Adventure Camps
- Sailing Camps
- Overnight Camps
- STEM Camps
- Art Camps
- Media Camps
- Leadership Camps
- and more!!!
Registration & Fees
- You may register online at olympiawa.gov/experienceitonline. If you prefer to work with our Customer Service Staff, you can reach them by phone at 360.753.8380 or in person at The Olympia Center M-F from 8 a.m.- 7:30 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Registration for camps opens at 8:00 AM on the first Monday in March and is on a first come, first served basis. Minimum and maximum guidelines are used for each camp.
- Unless otherwise noted, fees must be paid at the time of registration via cash, check, or credit/debit card. We offer scheduled payment plans for most camps, allowing you to spread out your payments when registering for multiple weeks. Scheduled payment plans require a credit/debit card. Select the payment plan option during checkout. Your card will be charged in full for each camp session 2 weeks in advance of the first day. Please contact us for additional information or help setting up payment plans at 360.753.8380.
- Declined credit/debit card payments may result in removal of your child from their camp session.
- Most camp fees include supplies. When additional supplies are required, lists are available at the time of registration or at the first class.
- If a fee is a hardship, please contact us about our “Fun Fund” scholarship program.
- Please look for and complete any waivers or intake paperwork at the time of registration. If you need a new copy of the intake paperwork, please contact 360.753.8380 prior to the first day of camp.
- If a camp is full, we can place your child on a waiting list and will contact you if a space opens up. Many campers who use the waitlist are eventually offered a spot in their preferred camp.
- For camps that are more than 2 weeks from the start date, you will have 48 hours to confirm your spot before it is given to the next person on the waitlist.
- If a camp is between 3 and 14 days from the start date, you will have 24 hours to confirm your spot before it is given to the next person on the waitlist.
- If a camp is less than 2 full days days from the start date or if it is the Friday before the first day of camp, the slot will be given to the first customer to respond and pay for registration.
- If you are already registered for a different camp and are offered a spot off the waiting list for the same week, we can transfer you into the new camp if you wish to accept the spot.
Refunds & Cancellations
- Satisfaction guaranteed! If you are not satisfied with any of our camps, we will refund the full amount if you call before the second day of camp. If two days of camp have passed, we will pro-rate your refund. Refunds are not issued after the third day of camp.
- Camp Withdrawals/Transfers: Full trip and camp refunds will be issued (less $5 administration fee) when we receive cancellation notification at least two weeks prior to the start of camp. If the registration is canceled within two weeks from the first day of camp, we will hold back a $25 late cancellation fee from your refund. Transfers to later camp sessions will only be accepted if requested at least two weeks prior to the start of the camp initially registered for.
FREE Summer Lunch Program & SKIPP
All youth ages 18 and under are invited to join us for a free lunch all summer long at Garfield and Madison Elementary Schools. After lunch, kids ages 6-12 can attend the Summer Kids in Parks Program (SKIPP) and enjoy free supervised activities.