Special Meeting Held October 20
The Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee will hold a special meeting to meet with the City Manager and Parks, Arts and Recreation Directors for an informal discussion on a variety of parks and recreation topics. This meeting will be held on October 20, 2016 from 5:00-6:00 p.m. at the Priest Point Park Maintenance Facility, 2600 East Bay Drive NE. No formal decisions or recommendations will be made. Regular meeting to follow at 6 p.m. at the Priest Point Park Maintenance Facility.
The Parks & Recreation Advisory Committee (PRAC) was established in 1983 to make recommendations to the City Council regarding parks and recreation plans, policies, programs and projects and to serve as liaison between citizens and the Council on parks and recreation related matters.
The Parks & Recreation Advisory Committee meets on the 3rd Thursday of the month, at 6:00 p.m., in Olympia City Hall Room 207, 601 4th Avenue East (unless otherwise noted below).
View 2016 Meeting Dates
- January 21 (Room 112)
- No February meeting
- March 17
- No April meeting
- May 19
- June 16
- No July meeting
- August 18
- September 15
- October 20 *New location - Priest Point Park*
- No November meeting
- December 15
Get additional meeting details, agendas, and minutes on our online meeting calendar.
Membership Criteria & Appointment Information
- Jim Nieland, Chair - term ends 2018
- Kimberly Bauer - term ends 2019
- Barbara Benson - term ends 2018
- Robert Dengel - term ends 2018
- Candace Jacobs - term ends 2019
- Alicia Seegers Martinelli - term ends 2017
- Brock Milliern - term ends 2017
- Maria Ruth - term ends 2019
- Brian Tomlinson - term ends 2017
- At least 50% of PRAC members must reside in the City of Olympia or the City's urban growth area.
- Term: 3 years, ends March 31
- Appointed by: City Council
Contact Staff Liaison, Jonathon Turlove, at 360.753.8068 or email@example.com