How do I use the online service?
- Public Portal: The public portal allows users to view permit information. For more information view the Public Portal Instructions.
- Private Portal: Once an account is created and the user is logged in, additional information and functionality is available. View the Private Portal Instructions.
- Create an Account: In addition to seeing general information about a permit, online users can create an account giving the user access to the private details of the permit. For more information view the Create an Account Instructions.
- Reset Password: If the user forgets the password, view the Reset Password Instructions.
- Manage Account: Once the account has been set up and the user is logged in, account information can be edited. View the Manage Account Instructions.
- Request an Inspection - My Inspections: Inspections will only be available to request after the permit is in an ISSUED state. For more information view the My Inspection Instructions.
- Request an Inspection - Inspection Schedule: Learn how to schedule a time and date for an Inspection with the Inspection Schedule Instructions.
- Disable Notifications: Learn how to disable email alerts with the Disable Notification Instructions.
What do I need to use the online service?
- Your Access Code. The access code will help associate your new account with any permits you may already have applied. Don't have one? Contact CP&D at 360-753-8314 TTY: 360-753-8270 or email@example.com
When can I use this online service?
You can access CP&D online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
I still need more information?