Business License Renewal
How Do I Renew My Business License?
Receive Renewal Notice
The State of Washington Department of Revenue will send out your renewal notice six weeks before your business license's expiration date.
Renew License Options
- Renew online - If eligible, a password will be provide on your notice. Learn more about the business license renewal process.
- Submit the renewal along with the appropriate fees by mail. Mailing address can be found on your notice or the DOR Renew your business license page.
Do You Have an Occupational Permit?
After your business license has been renewed, you will receive a business license from the state, showing your city business license.
The City will mail your Business and Occupational tax return approximately 30 days prior to its due date. It must be completed and returned even if no tax is due. Visit our Business and Occupational taxes page to learn more about the B & O requirements.
- Location: 601 4th Ave E
- Mailing Address: City of Olympia, Tax and License, PO Box 2009, Olympia, WA 98507-2009
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., M-F
- Phone: 360-753-8327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business and Occupation (B&O) Taxes - Learn about B&O taxes and find forms for tax returns.
- Utility Tax Returns - Forms for filing utility tax returns.
- Learn more about the partnership with Washington State Department of Revenue's Business Licensing Service
- Washington State Department of Revenue - Business & Professional Licensing website