an Olympia Utilities Publication
Public Works Programs and Services (abc order):
- Drinking Water: Conservation, Cross Connection, Groundwater Protection, WATER WISE and Wellhead Protection.
- Engineering & Construction: Construction Projects & Traffic Alerts, Engineering Design and Development Standards (EDDS), RFP & RFQ and Small Works Roster.
- Garbage and Recycling: At Home or At Work, Organics, Pick-Up Schedule and Zero Waste
- Organics Program: Organics is offered at the curb.
- Storm and Surface Water: Proposed Revisions of Stormwater Manual, Flooding Information and Reporting Spills.
- Transportation Options: Downtown Commuter Program and Commute Options.
- Transportation Services: BPAC, Transportation Mobility Strategy, Impact Fees, Paving Information, Signs & Signals
- Wastewater: Septic to Sewer, Steptic & STEP Information and RV Waste Disposal.
Sign Up for Utilities
- Call 360.753.8340 Option 0
Contacting Public Works Disptach
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am tio 5:00 call 360.753.8588 option 0
- Weekends and evenings call 360.753.8333