About Activity Nights
Activity Nights are an opportunity for Olympia area middle school students to get together for a safe night of fun hosted by Olympia Parks, Arts & Recreation. Themes are chosen by school leadership teams and will be posted a minimum of one week prior to the event.
Examples of what to expect at an Activity Night
- $5 each (payable at the door)
- 6:30 - 8:30pm (unless otherwise noted)
- No pre-registration required, just drop in
- Open to students from the hosting school only (unless otherwise noted)
- Homeschool students or private school students interested in attending should contact Luke Burns at 360.570.5857
- Fun themes - Come dressed up!*
- Obstacle courses
- Competitions (hula-hoop, donut eating, etc.)
- and more!
*Themes are determined by students in partnership with Olympia Parks, Arts and Recreation staff. Themes are typically listed two weeks prior to the event date.
Need to contact your child during an Activity Night? Call 360.239.1457
Upcoming Activity Nights
||I Heart Beach (Luau)
||Jefferson and Marshall students may also attend
*Dates subject to change. Please check back for updates throughout the year.
Make a Difference - Volunteer!
We always need volunteers! If you are a parent/guardian/family member of a middle school student in the Olympia area, we encourage you to volunteer. Volunteering at these events is a great way to meet other parents as well as school administrators.
For more information contact Luke Burns at 360.570.5857 or firstname.lastname@example.org