Olympia's First Synthetic Turf Installation
Thanks to a Washington State Recreation and Conservation Office Youth Athletic Facilities (YAF) grant, synthetic turf has been installed in the infield at Stevens Field #1.
300 24th Avenue SE
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Tables
- Athletic Fields
Stevens Field was deeded to the Olympia School District on May 27, 1921. In 1963, the Olympia School District began leasing the site for athletic purpose to the City of Olympia. Today it remains an active area for competitive athletics. In 1994, the Olympia School District renovated Lincoln Elementary School, and as a result two fields were eliminated and tennis courts relocated.