Mission: To provide an effective and proactive legal program to accomplish the general objectives of the City, to ensure proper legal implementation of City policies, and to legally defend City actions.
The Legal Department has two divisions - Civil and Criminal.
City Attorney's Office (Civil):
- Tom Morrill, City Attorney
- Darren Nienaber, Deputy City Attorney
- Annaliese Harksen, Assistant City Attorney
- Kari Pitharoulis, Paralegal
- Cathy Hitchman, Legal Assistant
The City Attorney's office is located at Olympia City Hall, 601 - 4th Avenue, E, 360.753.8338.
City Prosecutor's Office (Criminal):
- Charlyn Rees, City Prosecutor
- Rocio Ferguson, Assistant City Prosecutor
- Beth Hislop, Victim Assistance Coordinator
- Diane Vanderhoof, Office Specialist III
The City Prosecutor's office is located at the Olympia Criminal Justice Center, 900 Plum Street, SE, 360.753.8449.