About the Legal Department
The mission of Olympia's Legal department is to provide an effective and proactive legal program to accomplish the general objectives of the City, to ensure proper legal implementation of City policies, and to legally defend City actions.
The Legal Department has two divisions - Civil, located at Olympia City Hall and Criminal, located at the Lee Creighton Justice Center.
City Attorney's Office (Civil)
- Mark Barber, City Attorney
- Annaliese Harksen, Deputy City Attorney
- Michael M. Young, Deputy City Attorney
City Prosecutor's Office (Criminal)
- Rocio Ferguson, Chief Prosecutor
- Bryanna Pinkston, Assistant Prosecutor I
- Tye Graham, Assistant City Prosecutor II
- Beth Hislop, Victim Assistance Coordinator