Location, Dates & Times
The DUI Victim Impact Panel is held at:
City of Olympia Court Services
900 Plum Street SE
Olympia, WA 98501
From I-5 Southbound: take Exit 105B and follow signs to Port of Olympia. Go through two stoplights and stay to the right onto Plum Street. Proceed on Plum Street, past Olympia City Hall, and turn right on 8th Ave. The Court Services Building is the first small building on the right. The courtroom is the round building in the center of City Hall on the corner of Plum St and 8th Ave. Parking is available on both sides of City Hall.
From I-5 Northbound: take Exit 105 and stay right off the exit, following signs to Port of Olympia. The road will curve around to a stop sign. Go right and follow back along the freeway to a stoplight. Go left and follow signs to Plum Street/Port of Olympia. Proceed on Plum Street, past Olympia City Hall, and turn right on 8th Ave. The Court Services Building is the first small building on the right. The courtroom is the round building in the center of City Hall on the corner of Plum St and 8th Ave. Parking is available on both sides of City Hall.
Panels take place one day per month, Saturday at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Check-in begins 30 minutes prior to the schedule start time. Panels will be promptly and there will be no admittance after the panel has begun.
View 2020 Victim Impact Panel dates
- Saturday, August 1
- Saturday, September 12
- Saturday, October 3
- Saturday, November 14
- Saturday, December 5
Registration and Fees
Advanced registration is required.
You may register over the phone by calling 360.753.8263 or in person at Court Services (address above), Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1-4 p.m.
You are required to pay $45.00 at the time you register. This fee is non-refundable and will not be waived or reduced.
Your receipt and photo id are required for check in at the panel. Your receipt will be stamped indicating proof of attendance and will be your only proof of attendance. You will not be provided any other verification.
Rules and Regulations
- Masks are required for entry
- You must arrive on time. There is no admittance after the scheduled start time.
- You must be attentive and remain awake.
- Cell phones must be shut off.
- Food and drinks are not allowed.
- This panel is not appropriate for children, so please make arrangements. Adult guests are welcome, if room permits.
- You must be sober. Attendance at a panel while under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will result in being asked to submit to a breathalyzer test. If the test is positive or if you refuse to submit to a test you will not be admitted and you will be reported to the agency that required you to attend. In order to attend at another time, you must re-register and pay again.