Message from City Manager Steve Hall
Each day, I'm energized by the caring, creative and dedicated City employees and citizens who make great things happen in Olympia.
As City Manager, it's my responsibility to turn the Council's policy guidance into action. To do so, my vision is of an Olympia organization that is:
- Responsive - finding one way to say "yes" instead of three ways to say "no;"
- Flexible and Creative - trying something, learning from it, and moving forward;
- Helping the community help itself;
- A Fun place to work!
In my opinion, Olympia City employees exceed my expectations every day!
It's my sincere pleasure to serve the Olympia community. By working together, we will continue to make great things happen in Olympia.
Working Together to Make a Difference.
A Healthy, Vibrant, Beautiful Capital City.
Compassion, Integrity and Effectiveness
Executive Office Goals:
- Advancing Council priorities
- Developing a sustainable budget
- Doing our part to create a safe and welcoming downtown
- Clear writing and speaking
- Encouraging cross-departmental approaches to issues and problem resolution
- City Council Support
- Interdepartmental Coordination
- Special Projects Management
- Risk and Liability Claims Management
- Community Relations and City Hall Customer Service
- Communication, Marketing, and Public Information
How to Contact Us
- In person at Olympia City Hall, 601 4th Ave E, Olympia
- By telephone: 360.753.8447
- By postal mail: PO Box 1967, Olympia, WA 98507-1967
- By email: email@example.com
- To file a claim for damages against the City, contact Connie Cobb, 360.753.8451, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org