Message from City Manager Steve Hall
Each day, I'm energized by the caring, creative and dedicated City employees and citizens who make great things happen in Olympia.
As City Manager, it's my responsibility to turn the Council's policy guidance into action. To do so, my vision is of an Olympia organization that is:
- Responsive - finding one way to say "yes" instead of three ways to say "no;"
- Flexible and Creative - trying something, learning from it, and moving forward;
- Helping the community help itself;
- A Fun place to work!
In my opinion, Olympia City employees exceed my expectations every day!
It's my sincere pleasure to serve the Olympia community. By working together, we will continue to make great things happen in Olympia.
City Manager's Office
- Steve Hall, City Manager; 360.753.8447; email@example.com
- Jay Burney, Assistant City Manager; 360.753.8740; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cathie Butler, Communications Manager;360.753.8361; email@example.com
- Mary Nolan, Executive Secretary; 360.753.8244; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connie Cobb, Program Specialist/Claims and Records Coordinator; 360.753.8451; email@example.com
Communication Services Staff:
Providing communication, marketing, web, writting and editing, graphic design and public information services for departments. Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bonnie Herrington, Senior Communication Specialist | PIO | Identity and Logo Management
- Nate Reilly, Communication Specialist | Graphic Designer
- Josh Linn, Communication Specialist | Web & Social Media
Customer Service Team:
Providing customer service at City Hall
- Ray Payne, Customer Service Liaison
- Sonia Svach, Customer Service Liaison
- Colleen Theade, Customer Service Liaison
- Ian Jones, Customer Service Liaison
Working Together to Make a Difference.
A Healthy, Vibrant, Beautiful Capital City.Values:
Compassion, Integrity and Effectiveness
Executive Office Goals:
- Advancing Council priorities
- Developing a sustainable budget
- Doing our part to create a safe and welcoming downtown
- Clear writing and speak
- Encouraging cross-departmental approaches to issues and problem resolution
- City Council Support
- Interdepartmental Coordination
- Special Projects Management
- Risk and Liability Claims Management
- Community Relations and City Hall Customer Service
- Communication, Marketing, and Public Information