Olympia’s Comprehensive Plan Vision for Economy is…
- Abundant Local Products and Services
- A Thriving Arts and Entertainment Industry
- Sustainable Quality Infrastructure
- A Stable Thriving Economy
The Economy results map is our “road map.” It shows what strategies we will follow and actions we will take to achieve our vision. Many of the actions listed on the map will be led by the City initially, but we will be reaching out to many different government or community organizations to add new actions to the map or partner with us to carry out existing actions.
Community indicators help us track and share our progress in achieving our vision. We will use the data to support evaluating if our strategies and actions are effective. If what we’re doing isn’t working, we can explore other actions or seek out new partners to help us be more successful. View the list of all indicators on our indicator dashboard.
- Gross local production
- Percent of jobs that are living wage or higher
- Percent of business owners rating Olympia as a good place to do business
- Number of arts-related businesses
- Condition of City infrastructure
For more information, contact Stacey Ray, Community Planning and Development, at 360.753.8046 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To stay updated on the Action Plan, sign-up for the 'City Plans and Strategies' e-newsletter at olympiawa.gov/subscribe.