The Utility Advisory Committee (UAC) was established in 1998 to act as a public advisor to the City Council, the City Manager's office and the Public Works Department on utility policy matters for the City's four public utilities: Water, Wastewater, Storm and Surface Water, and Waste ReSources. In consultation with Public Works staff, the UAC makes recommendations on items, such as establishing rates based on levels of service and revenues, that are critical in supporting utility operations and infrastructure.
Click on the links below to review the UAC's 2019-2020 work plan:
The Utility Advisory Committee normally meets the 1st Thursday of the month, at 5:40 p.m., in Olympia City Hall Room 207, 601 4th Avenue East (unless otherwise noted below).
View 2020 Meeting Dates
Get additional meeting details, agendas, and minutes on our online meeting calendar.
Nine members of which a majority reside in the City of Olympia or Olympia's Urban Growth area:
- Mike Buffo, Chair - term expires 2021
- Michael Bradley - term expires 2023
- Dennis Bloom - term expires 2021
- Donald Krug - term expires 2023
- Kristin Lamson - term expires 2023
- Cullen Stephenson, Vice Chair - term expires 2022
- Arland D. Schneider - term expires 2021
- Roger Wilson - term expires 2022
- Pat Vernon - term expires 2022
Contact Staff Liaison, Eric Christensen, 360.570.3741 or firstname.lastname@example.org