The Utility Advisory Committee (UAC) was established in 1998 to act as a public advisor to the City Council, the City Manager's office and the Public Works Department on utility policy matters for the City's four public utilities: Water, Wastewater, Storm and Surface Water, and Waste ReSources. In consultation with Public Works staff, the UAC makes recommendations on issues such as establishing rates based on levels of service and revenues needed to support utility operations and infrastructure.
The Utility Advisory Committee meets on the 1st Thursday of the month, at 5:40 p.m., in Olympia City Hall Room 207, 601 4th Avenue East (unless otherwise noted below).
View 2017 Meeting Dates
- February 2 - Room 304, City Hall
- March 2
- April 6
- May 4
- June 1
- No meeting July and August
- September 7
- October 5
- November 2
- December 7
Get additional meeting details, agendas, and minutes on our online meeting calendar.
Membership Criteria & Appointment Information
- Roger Wilson, Chair - term expires 2018
- Dever Haffner-Ratliffe, Vice Chair - term expires 2020
- Arland D. Schneider - term expires 2018
- Steve Fossum - term expires 2019
- Jeremy Twitchell - term expires 2019
- Chase Gallagher - term expires 2019
- Austin Hildreth - term expires 2019
- Luke Bowerman - term expires 2020
- Nine members of which a majority must be residents of the City of Olympia or Olympia's Urban Growth area.
- Term: 3 years, ends March 31
- Appointed by: Olympia City Council
Contact Staff Liaison, Andy Haub, 360.753.8475 or email@example.com