Out of an abundance of caution and concern for the safety and health of our employees and community volunteers, we have canceled all advisory board and commission meeting until further notice.
The Utility Advisory Committee (UAC) was established in 1998 to act as a public advisor to the City Council, the City Manager's office and the Public Works Department on utility policy matters for the City's four public utilities: Water, Wastewater, Storm and Surface Water, and Waste ReSources. In consultation with Public Works staff, the UAC makes recommendations on items, such as establishing rates based on levels of service and revenues, that are critical in supporting utility operations and infrastructure.
Click on the links below to review the UAC's 2019-2020 work plan:
The Utility Advisory Committee meets the 1st Thursday of the month, at 5:40 p.m., in Olympia City Hall Room 207, 601 4th Avenue East (unless otherwise noted below).
View 2020 Meeting Dates
- February 6
- March 5
- April 2
- May 7
- June 4
- No meeting July and August
- September 3
- October 1
- November 5 Location: Maintenance Center, 1401 Eastside Street SE
- December 3
Get additional meeting details, agendas, and minutes on our online meeting calendar.
Nine members of which a majority reside in the City of Olympia or Olympia's Urban Growth area:
- Mike Buffo, Chair - term expires 2021
- Luke Bowerman, Vice Chair - term expires 2020
- Dennis Bloom - term expires 2021
- Dever Haffner-Ratliffe - term expires 2020
- Steve Fossum - term expires 2022
- Cullen Stephenson - term expires 2022
- Arland D. Schneider - term expires 2021
- Roger Wilson - term expires 2022
- Eleanor Vernon - term expires 2022
Contact Staff Liaison, Eric Christensen, 360.570.3741 or email@example.com