The Parks & Recreation Advisory Committee (PRAC) was established in 1983 to make recommendations to the City Council regarding parks and recreation plans, policies, programs and projects and to serve as liaison between citizens and the Council on parks and recreation related matters.
The Parks & Recreation Advisory Committee meets on the 3rd Thursday of the month, at 6:00 p.m., in Olympia City Hall Room 207, 601 4th Avenue East (unless otherwise noted below).
View 2017 Meeting Dates
- No January meeting
- February 16 (meeting will be held in City Hall Room 304)
- No March meeting
- April 20
- May 18
- June 15
- No July meeting
- August 17
- September 21
- October 19
- No November meeting
- December 21
Get additional meeting details, agendas, and minutes on our online meeting calendar.
Membership Criteria & Appointment Information
- Maria Ruth, Chair - term ends 2018
- Joshua Clark, Vice Chair - term ends 2020
- Kimberly Bauer - term ends 2019
- Barbara Benson - term ends 2018
- Candace Jacobs - term ends 2019
Brock Milliern - term ends 2020
- Rhonda Olnick - term ends 2020
- Maria Ruth - term ends 2019
- Vacant - term ends 2018
- At least 50% of PRAC members must reside in the City of Olympia or the City's urban growth area.
- Term: 3 years, ends March 31
- Appointed by: City Council
Contact Staff Liaison, Laura Keehan, at 360.570.5855 or email@example.com