The Parks & Recreation Advisory Committee (PRAC) was established in 1983 to make recommendations to the City Council regarding parks and recreation plans, policies, programs and projects and to serve as liaison between citizens and the Council on parks and recreation related matters.
The Parks & Recreation Advisory Committee meets on the 3rd Thursday of the month, at 6:00 p.m., in Olympia City Hall Room 207, 601 4th Avenue East (unless otherwise noted below).
View 2019 Meeting Dates
- January 17
- February 21
- March 21
- No April meeting
- May 16 CANCELLED
- June 20
- No July meeting
- August 15
- September 19
- October 17
- No November meeting
- No December meeting
Get additional meeting details, agendas, and minutes on our online meeting calendar.
Membership Criteria & Appointment Information
- Maria Ruth, Chair - term ends 2022
- Brock Milliern, Vice Chair - term ends 2020
- Candace Jacobs - term ends 2022
- Kim Murillo - term ends 2022
- Rhonda Olnick - term ends 2020
- Barbara Benson - term ends 2021
- Kyle Guzlas - term ends 2021
- Rhianna Hruska - term ends 2021
- Vacant - term ends 2020
- At least 50% of PRAC members must reside in the City of Olympia or the City's urban growth area.
- Term: 3 years, ends March 31
- Appointed by: City Council
Contact Staff Liaison, Laura Keehan, at 360.570.5855 or firstname.lastname@example.org