The Law Enforcement Officer and Firefighter (LEOFF) Disability Board is responsible for administering State law (RCW 41.26 Law Enforcement Officers and Fire Fighters retirement system) regarding all requests for disability leave, medical and dental treatment, and disability retirement for City of Olympia members of the LEOFF 1 pension system.
The LEOFF Disability Board meets on the 2nd Monday of the month, at 5 p.m., in Olympia City Hall Room 112, 601 4th Avenue East (unless otherwise noted below).
View 2019 Meeting Dates
- February 11-Canceled
- March 11
- April 8
- May 13
- June 10
- July 18 (Due to July 11 holiday-Veteran's Day)
- August 12
- September 9
- October 14
- November 18
- December 9
Get additional meeting details, agendas, and minutes on our online meeting calendar.
Membership Criteria & Appointment Information
- Jim Cooper, Chair (Mayor appointee) - term ends 2020
- Jessica Bateman, Vice Chair (Councilmember) - term ends 2020
- Jack Seward (Fire Dept) - term ends 2020
- Russ Gies (Police Dept) term ends 2020
- Jody Ramey (Public) term ends 2020
- The LEOFF Board consists of the Mayor or Mayor appointee, one Councilmember, one active or retired firefighter representative, one active or retired law enforcement officer representative, and one member of the public-at-large appointed by the remaining members of the Board.
- Term: 2 years
LEOFF 1 Member Resources
Medical - Medicare Advantage
Vision - VSP
Contact LEOFF 1 Secretary, Debbi Hufana, at 360.753.8149 or email@example.com