Boards and commissions will be holding their meetings online until further notice. You can register to attend the Zoom meetings using a link posted in the meeting agendas.
The Design Review Board (DRB) was established to apply design review requirements and guidelines in the review of public and private projects throughout the City and the Olympia urban growth area in order to preserve the special quality of areas which have a discernible character or are of special historic significance.
The Design Review Board meets on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month, at 6:30 p.m., in Olympia City Hall Room 207, 601 4th Avenue East (unless otherwise noted below).
View 2018 Meeting Dates
- January 11, 25
- February 8, 22
- March 8, 22
- April 12, 26
- May 10, 24
- June 7, 21
- July 12, 26
- August 9, 23
- September 13, 27
- October 11, 25
- November 1, 15
- December 13 (2nd Thursday only)
Get additional meeting details, agendas, and minutes on our online meeting calendar.
Membership Criteria & Appointment Information
- Jami Heinricher, Chair - term ends 2021
- Duane Edwards - term ends 2020
- Robert Findlay, Vice Chair - term ends 2020
- Joseph LaValle - term ends 2020
- Marnie McGrath - term ends 2020
- Angela Rush - term ends 2021
- Ingrid Gulden - term ends 2021
- Bassim Kreem - term ends 2022
- Virginia Sorrells - term ends 2022
- Nine members of which two must be architects
- Term: 3 years, ends March 31
- Appointed by: Olympia City Council
Contact Staff Liaison, Catherine McCoy, at 360.570.3776 or firstname.lastname@example.org