The Design Review Board (DRB) was established to apply design review requirements and guidelines in the review of public and private projects throughout the City and the Olympia urban growth area in order to preserve the special quality of areas which have a discernible character or are of special historic significance.
The Design Review Board meets on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month, at 6:30 p.m., in Olympia City Hall Room 207, 601 4th Avenue East (unless otherwise noted below).
View 2017 Meeting Dates
- January 12, 26
- February 9, 23
- March 9, 23
- April 13, 27
- May 11, 25
- June 8, 22
- July 13, 27
- August 10, 24
- September 14, 28
- October 12, 26
- November 2, 16 (11/2 meeting in the Council Chamber, 11/16 meeting in Room 112)
- December 14 (2nd Thursday only)
Get additional meeting details, agendas, and minutes on our online meeting calendar.
Membership Criteria & Appointment Information
- Jessica Bateman, City Council Liaison
- Tom Carver - term ends 2018
- Duane Edwards - term ends 2020
- Robert Findlay - term ends 2020
- David Goularte - term ends 2019
- Jami Heinricher - term ends 2018
- Jane Laclergue, Vice Chair - term ends 2019
- Joseph LaValle, Chair - term ends 2020
- Marnie McGrath - term ends 2020
- Angela Rush - term ends 2018
- Nine members, of which two must be architects. * above indicates architect.
- Term: 3 years, ends March 31
- Appointed by: Olympia City Council
Contact Staff Liaison, Catherine McCoy, at 360.570.3776 or firstname.lastname@example.org