The Design Review Board (DRB) was established to apply design review requirements and guidelines in the review of public and private projects throughout the City and the Olympia urban growth area in order to preserve the special quality of areas which have a discernible character or are of special historic significance.
The Design Review Board meets on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month, at 6:30 p.m., in Olympia City Hall Room 207, 601 4th Avenue East (unless otherwise noted below).
View 2016 Meeting Dates
- January 14, 28
- February 11, 25
- March 10, 24
- April 14, 28 (Room 112)
- May 12, 26 (Room 112)
- June 9, 23
- July 14, 28
- August 11, 25
- September 8, 22
- October 13, 27
- November 3 (Room 112), 17 (1st & 3rd Thursdays)
- December 8 (2nd Thursday only)
Get additional meeting details, agendas, and minutes on our online meeting calendar.
Membership Criteria & Appointment Information
- Jessica Bateman, City Council Liaison
- Tom Carver - term ends 2018
- Duane Edwards - term ends 2017
- Robert Findlay - term ends 2017
- David Goularte - term ends 2019
- Jami Heinricher - term ends 2018
- Jane Laclergue, Vice Chair - term ends 2019
- Joseph LaValle, Chair - term ends 2017
- Marnie McGrath - term ends 2017
- Angela Rush - term ends 2018
- Nine members, of which two must be architects. * above indicates architect.
- Term: 3 years, ends March 31
- Appointed by: Olympia City Council
Contact Staff Liaison, Catherine McCoy, at 360.570.3776 or firstname.lastname@example.org