Out of an abundance of caution and concern for the safety and health of our employees and community volunteers, we have canceled all advisory board and commission meeting until further notice.
The Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC) was created to advise the City Council on the encouragement and facilitation of the use of bicycles and walking as regular means of transportation or recreation, make recommendations on roadway design standards, and provide for pedestrian and bicycle safety needs.
The BPAC meets on the 3rd Wednesday of every other month, at 6:00 p.m., in Olympia City Hall Council Chambers, 601 4th Avenue East (unless otherwise noted below).
View 2020 Meeting Dates
- January 15 (3rd Wednesday)
- No February Meeting
- No March Meeting
- April 15 - 5:00 p.m. - Special Start Time for New Member Orientation
- May 20
- No June meeting
- July 15
- No August meeting
- September 16
- No October meeting
- November 18
- No December meeting
Get additional meeting details, agendas, and minutes on our online meeting calendar .
Membership Criteria & Appointment Information
- Brittany Yunker Carlson, Chair - term ends 2022
- Rebecca Brown - term ends 2020
- Barbara Bumann, Vice Chair - term ends 2022
- Alison Bremner - term ends 2021
- David Coppley - term ends 2020
- Scott Morgan - term ends 2020
- Jennifer Riedmayer - term ends 2021
- Jon Tallman - term ends 2022
- Jan Vleck - term ends 2020
- Nine members of whom a majority must be residents of the City of Olympia or Olympia's Urban Growth Area.
- Term: 3 years, ends March 31
- Appointed by: Olympia City Council
The Member Resources page is intended for members of the BPAC to have easy access to information that they need for their work on the committee.
Contact Staff Liaison, Michelle Swanson, at 360.753.8575 or firstname.lastname@example.org