The Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC) was created to advise the City Council on the encouragement and facilitation of the use of bicycles and walking as regular means of transportation or recreation, make recommendations on roadway design standards, and provide for pedestrian and bicycle safety needs.
The BPAC meets on the 3rd Wednesday of every other month, at 6:15 p.m., in Olympia City Hall Council Chambers, 601 4th Avenue East (unless otherwise noted below).
View 2017 Meeting Dates
- February 15 (3rd Wednesday)
- March 15
- No April meeting
- May 17 (The May meeting will start at 6:30 p.m.)
- No June meeting
- July 19
- No August meeting
- September 20
- No October meeting
- November 15
- No December meeting
Get additional meeting details, agendas, and minutes on our online meeting calendar .
Membership Criteria & Appointment Information
- Rebecca Brown - term ends 2017
- Barbara Bumann - term ends 2019
- Alison Bremner - term ends 2018
- David Coppley, Chair - term ends 2017
- Kris Fransen, Vice Chair - term ends 2019
- Christina Lock - term ends 2018
- Scott Morgan - term ends 2017
- Jan Vleck - term ends 2017
- Brittany Yunker Carlson - term ends 2019
- Nine members of whom a majority must be residents of the City of Olympia or Olympia's Urban Growth Area.
- Term: 3 years, ends March 31
- Appointed by: Olympia City Council
The Member Resources page is intended for members of the BPAC to have easy access to information that they need for their work on the committee.
Contact Staff Liaison, Michelle Swanson, at 360.753.8575 or firstname.lastname@example.org