Boards and commissions will be holding their meetings online until further notice. You can register to attend the Zoom meetings using a link posted in the meeting agendas.
The Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC) was created to:
- Advise the City Council on encouraging biking and walking
- Participate in developing plans to make Olympia easier to walk and bike in
- Review the City's annual Capital Facilities Plan and make recommendations about bicycle and pedestrian projects in the Plan
The BPAC meets on the 3rd Wednesday of every other month, at 6:00 p.m., in Olympia City Hall Council Chambers, 601 4th Avenue East (unless otherwise noted). Meeting dates may be adjusted based on work program needs.
View 2020 Meeting Dates
- January 15
- No February Meeting
- March 18 - Cancelled due to Stay at Home order
- April 15 - Cancelled due to Stay at Home order
- May 20 - online meeting. If you would like to observe the meeting please join us on Zoom here. If you would like to make a public comment, please email staff liaison Michelle Swanson (firstname.lastname@example.org) before noon on May 20th. Your comment will be read aloud in the meeting.
- June 17
- July 15
- No August meeting
- September 16
- No October meeting
- November 18
- No December meeting
Get additional meeting details, agendas, and minutes on our online meeting calendar .
Membership Criteria & Appointment Information
- Brittany Yunker Carlson, Chair - term ends 2022
- Rebecca Brown - term ends 2023
- Barbara Bumann, Vice Chair - term ends 2022
- Alison Bremner - term ends 2021
- Samuel Gacad-Cowan - term ends 2023
- Amy Ramsey - term ends 2023
- Jennifer Riedmayer - term ends 2021
- Bethany Roth- term ends 2023
- Jon Tallman - term ends 2022
- Nine members of whom a majority must be residents of the City of Olympia or Olympia's Urban Growth Area.
- Term: 3 years, ends March 31
- Appointed by: Olympia City Council
The Member Resources page is intended for members of the BPAC to have easy access to information that they need for their work on the committee.
Contact Staff Liaison, Michelle Swanson, at 360.753.8575 or email@example.com