Disconnects - Reconnects
Scheduled Work - Regular Hours:
There is no charge for disconnect/reconnect services during business hours. Call Utility Billing before 3 p.m., Monday through Friday for same day service: 360.753.8340, option 0.
After Hours Services:
Starting March 1, 2011, customers will be charged $110 for after hours non-emergency water service disconnects/reconnects. Examples include:
- Restoring service to delinquent accounts.
- New service for tenants and/or owners moving into a residence.
- Water turn-offs for homeowner doing plumbing maintenance.
There is no charge for emergency shutoffs. During normal business hours, call Utility Billing at 360.753.8340. After 5 p.m., on weekends and on holidays please call Emergency Dispatch at 360.753.8333.
Have Other Questions?
Contact Utility Billing:
- Physical Address: 601 4th Ave E
- Phone: 360.753.8340 (for customer service representative selection option 0)
- TTY: 360.753.8270
- Hours: Monday - friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. except City recognized holidays
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 7966, Olympia, WA 98507-7966